Wednesday, July 01, 2009

New Capital Chinese Restaurant 9 Nelson Street, Liverpool Liverpool, L1 5DW

I visited this restaurant on a Sunday about 4 weeks ago while visiting a friend.  I had a pork bun and hot and sour soup as a starter and a spicy dish with mince meat and bean curd as a starter.  the soup and main were both good and spicy and portions were massive.
 
Staff did not speak the best English but they clearly wanted to be helpful and a good attitude certainly goes a long way towards making a meal enjoyable.
 
I have only been to this Chinese once but the portions of food were so big I had to take some home and the quality was decent so I would certainly recommend this place.
I give it 7.5 out of 10.
 
 


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4203 (20090701) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: