Wednesday, July 15, 2009

osgrow exotic meats

Osgrow sells a wide range of exotic meats to both restaurants and consumers.
 
visit http://www.osgrow.com to buy interesting meats including Zebra, Camel, Ostrich  and Kudu.  try locusts or chocolate covered ants if you want to try some insects.
 
No, this store is not for everyone and it may not be the cheapest but I found the sales person working at Osgrow to be really helpful.  I ordered from home in London and had food delivered to Exeter.  The sales staff contacted me and made sure that all the food I had ordered was in stock and also contacted me to tell me the day the food would be delivered.  all went well and the food we ordered has provided various fun meals since Christmas.  Zebra was a particular favourite of mine.  Zebra tastes similar to horsemeat which is like strong tasting steak.  I was not so keen on camel which was like pork but rather tough.  I had great fun getting people to try chocolate covered scorpions or chocolate covered ants when they were drunk and I also have some Thai Green Curried crickets and some locusts to try so if you want to try something really different look on the web site and give Osgrow a ring if you want to order and check stock then order online.  this is a great place to buy a Christmas or birthday hamper for an adventurous friend.
 
I give this store 8 out of 10.

No comments: