Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Banger Brothers, The Piazza, Euston Station

I first visited this sausage shop wile travelling home from    euston station after working nearby.
Since then, another branch has opened up at London Bridge station.  banger brothers is a small stall located on the piazza just outside the station.
Lets cut the pretentious crap, its the place where people gather for a quick fag before getting their trains.
I was offered a choice of sausages served in a bun and wile for testing purposes I should perhaps have gone for the basic British sausage, I actually chose the polish smoky sausage instead.
The sausage was of high quality with a really smokie flavour and it came with crispy shallots and pickles.
At 3 pounds 95 its not cheap but I would rather pay that 4 a really good sausage than 2 pounds 50 for something of poor quality.  Since then I have also tried the Chorizo sausage which I also liked and the British sausage which impressed me somewhat less.  It tasted a bit spongy and was no better than Sainsbury butchers choice!
 

Staff were reasonably helpful though not particularly enthusiastic.
I must say I am really looking forward to trying the other kinds of sausage available at this store as well as the bacon. This is a really welcome addition to the food on offer at euston station. For more info including the menu visit http://www.banger-brothers.co.uk
I hope this stall keeps up the quality and proves to be successful. I give it 7out of 10.


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4504 (20091013) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: